Service Calls - TV System:
P.O. Box 1369
Gunnison, CO 81230
Titan TV Online Channel Listing Account Set Up
Titan TV offers a free online local TV Listings Service. All you need is a list of the channels you would like to monitor and a computer with Internet Service.
- Go to http://www.titantv.com.
- At the very top of the page, click on "CREATE ACCOUNT"
- Look on the right where it says, "Join Titan TV for Free!" Fill in:
- Email Address
- User Name - make one up
- Password - make one up
- Confirm Password - to make sure you don't have any typos
- Click the "SIGN UP" button to submit your membership.
- Once you have signed up, you will see a page with your user name at the top. The listings will show all available listings for Denver Broadcast Stations.
- Customize your listings so that you see only the channels you would like to see:
- Beside the drop down menu by Channel Lineup Broadcast Stations, click the button that says "Manage". It has a picture of a wrench and screwdriver beside it.
- Click the Blue "Edit Channels" button
- Read the "Understanding the Channel Editor" to the right of the channel editor for help.
- Add, hide, remove, and sort channels to your liking
- Changes are saved immediately
- In the Manage area of the lineups, you may want to set this custom lineup as your default so that you see it automatically each time you log into TitanTV. Simply click the button that says, "Set As Default".
- That's it. Log in when you visit TitanTV.com to see your custom TV listings and show information.